Przedluzenie wizy

Contact Information
Contact Seller
Visit Website
More Information

Visa Extension – Extend Your Stay
If you are in the United States on a nonimmigrant (temporary) visa, and need to extend your time on that visa or switch to another (also temporary) visa, ICN Group can help you. We provide professional consulting for visa extension. We offer on site and off site consulting regarding non-immigration visa extension issues with a licensed lawyer available. After initial evaluation we will make sure to submit your application by the appropriate time, check whether you’re eligible for the extension and fill out the documents completely and without any mistakes.
F-1 OPT students are also free to apply.
Don’t hesitate and wait any longer. Contact us today!

This Ad has been viewed 63041 times.